Thermal Kinetics is looking for talented professionals to join our team. Please review our open positions below:
Outside Sales Representative
Thermal Kinetics is looking to increase our market share with the addition of a dedicated Outside Sales Representative. This will lead to a greater awareness of the TK name and technical offerings in the various market sectors that we participate in.
To further our growing business, the Outside Sales Representative is to help increase sales across the United States in select areas where there are high concentrations of chemical, pharmaceutical and renewable fuels processing. Also to be included are EPC firms that work in those related sectors. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads.
Specific areas of concentration will be the Northeast, South (Texas, Louisiana), California, EPC concentrated areas (Greensboro, SC; Houston, TX; Kansas City, MO; Calgary, AB; Chicago, IL; etc.).
- Generate weekly/monthly sales reports and submit to management
- Work with Marketing to develop appropriate sales collateral for customers
- Work with Product and Marketing managers to develop sector specific sales strategy
- Attend 1-2 industry trade conferences to further the relationship building
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities
- Develop $3MM – $4MM in leads/proposals per year with a Bookings objective of $1MM in Years 1/2.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a chemical/mechanical engineering discipline
- 10+ years of outside sales experience
- Must be willing to travel 75% of the time
- Strong computer skills and understanding of the Microsoft Suite of programs. Will also utilize Vault software
- Self-motivated and can work with minimal direction
- Superior communication skills and work ethic
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
3-D Design Drafter
Immediate Opening: Senior 3-D Design Drafter who will be responsible for establishing technical specifications, developing product designs that meet those specifications, modeling and analyzing systems, and solving technical problems.
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com.