The Rising Falling Film Concentrator (RFC) provides easy unrestricted liquid distribution, eliminates long circulation piping, and either reduces overall head room requirements or reduced circulation rates.
This evaporation technology provides “once through” evaporation of heat sensitive materials. The high velocities realized in this evaporator reduce fouling to an absolute minimum while achieving high concentrations at low temperatures.
- Low head room requirements when needed
- Unrestricted distribution option eliminates distributor plugging
- Short product contact time minimizes thermal degradation effects
- Low tube wall temperature and heat flux minimizes fouling
- Performance allows high energy efficient multiple effect designs
- Suitable for heat sensitive products
- High vapor shear reduces foaming products
- High turndown capability