The Thermal Kinetics team is excited to be attending the Advanced Bioeconomy Leadership Conference (ABLC) on Development & Deployment. The annual event takes place February 28-March 2, 2018 at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC.
In addition to attending the conference, Thermal Kinetics is a proud sponsor of ABLC, which offers 5 connected conferences on the latest issues surrounding the Bioeconomy industry. This year’s ABLC consists of:
- The 9th Annual Advanced Fuels Summit – focused on Advanced Biomass Diesel and BioCrude as well as Advanced Alcohols and alternatives to gasoline
- The 9th annual Aviation Biofuels Summit
- The 8th annual Renewable Chemicals, Biomaterials & Intermediates Summit
- The 4th annual ABLC Crop & Feedstocks Summit
- The 1st ABLC Economic Development & Deployment Showcase
With over 250 companies attending and more than 120 speakers, ABLC 2018 is the perfect networking opportunity to meet and discuss with fellow professionals in the Advanced Biofuel industry.
For nearly two decades, our team of experts here at Thermal Kinetics has been providing full-service process equipment, engineering, process development and design services to the Fuel Ethanol and Biofuel industries. We welcome the opportunity to show you how we can improve the overall efficiency of your ethanol plant facility.
Download the TK Fuel Ethanol Library for technical literature publications on the latest in everything Fuel Ethanol. You can also contact our team for any inquiries. We look forward to seeing you at ABLC 2018!
Thermal Kinetics is a proud sponsor of the Advanced Bioeconomy Leadership Conference on Next Generation Technologies (ABLC NEXT). This year’s event takes place on October 16-18th at Hotel Nikko in San Francisco, CA.
ABLC NEXT is a connected series of five conferences on the most significant issues currently happening in the Bioeconomy. The conferences are:
- The Advanced Fuels Summit —This year’s event focuses on Advanced Biomass Diesel, BioCrude, Advanced Alcohols and Alternatives to gasoline.
- The Renewable Chemicals & Biomaterials Summit —This conference focuses on Novel Performance Chemicals and Advanced Packaging.
- The Sustainable Brands Summit — Learn all about the technologies deployed by major brands as well as their distribution, communications and performance goals.
- The Advanced Nutrition Summit — This conference is all about the advanced products and technologies for human and animal nutrition, focusing on healthier food and better customer choice options.
- The BioFrontiers Summit — With this conference, you’ll learn from leading technology developers and labs about the 30 most compelling technologies and solutions ready for development and commercialization today.
At ABLC Next, attendees will have the chance to meet application and platform developers for the newest technologies of the advanced Bioeconomy, from AgTech and big data to health and nutrition to chemicals and robotics. ABLC Next is an excellent networking opportunity that offers not only the five valuable conferences but also one-on-one consultations with renowned Fuel Ethanol experts.
Our team of experts here at Thermal Kinetics has been providing full-service process equipment, engineering, process development and design services to the Fuel Ethanol and Biofuels industries since 1999. We welcome the opportunity to show you how we can improve the overall efficiency of your ethanol plant facility.
Download the TK Fuel Ethanol Library for technical literature publications on the latest in everything Fuel Ethanol. You can also contact our team for any inquiries. See you at this year’s ABLC NEXT!
This year’s Advanced Bioeconomy Leadership Conference (ABLC) will take place March 1-3, 2017 at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC. ABLC is a connected series of five individual conferences (The Advanced Fuels Summit, the Renewable Chemicals Summit, the Aviation Biofuels Summit, the Gas Conversion & Markets Summit and ABLC Feedstock). Thermal Kinetics is proud to be one of the silver sponsors of ABLC, where attendees will have the opportunity to engage in a dialogue with fellow biofuel experts concerning the issues related to the advanced Bioeconomy industry.
Exploring New Energy Crops
There is a growing debate within the biofuel industry over whether corn and grain should being used for fuel or only as food. That said, being that there are large government subsidies for farmers to grow corn for ethanol, it turns out that it’s actually a more lucrative option for the agriculture industry to continue using their corn for fuel.
New energy crops aren’t just corn or grain-based fuel ethanol. People are already creating cellulosic ethanol from grasses, wood and algae. This is just one pertinent issue that speakers at the ABLC will address as they share new alternatives to growing new energy crops as well as finding more solutions for producing sustainable energy.
Fortunately, Thermal Kinetics has already created cellulosic systems to extract ethanol to address the growing need to get ethanol from crops other than corn for locations not suitable for the growth of corn. One of our projects was to create a Pilot Plant Scale Molecular Sieve Dehydration System. This system has unique low pressure adsorption to 8 psig with low moisture less than 0.5% achieved.
About Thermal Kinetics
We work to develop innovative processes for the conversion of biomass to chemicals and fuel. Through our expertise, we continuously adapt to and design for the various challenging physical properties associated with biomass derived mixtures, which sets our company apart from competitors.
Thermal Kinetics is a full service engineering, development and system design firm. We happily provide unique, cost-effective equipment and process solutions to our customers. Request a quote today to find out more information about our products and services.